Check United Airlines Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track United Airlines Flight Status in Real-time.
How to check United Airlines flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.united.com/en/us/flightstatus/.
- Enter the Flight Number or Departure and Arrival City and Departure Date.
- Click Check status to check United Airlines flight status.
United Airlines, Inc. is a prominent American airline with headquarters in Chicago, Illinois’s Willis Tower. United operates an extensive domestic and international route network that connects major and minor locations in the United States and on all six inhabited continents.
After its 2010 merger with Continental Airlines, it became the third-largest airline in the globe based on fleet capacity and number of routes. United has eight terminals, with Chicago–O’Hare being the largest in terms of the number of passengers conveyed and departures.
Flight Check In
Eligible passengers can check in starting 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Visit United Airlines Flight Check In page.
- You can check-in online using one of the following options.
- Confirmation or eTicket number: Enter your Confirmation or eTicket and Last name and click Continue.
- MileagePlus number: Enter your MileagePlus number and Password and click Sign in.
Missed, delayed, and canceled flights
If your flight is cancelled, delayed by more than one hour, or you missed your connecting flight, here are your options:
See flight options: You can check the flight United Airlines booked for you and or choose other options according to your preference.
Find your luggage: After you’ve rebooked, speak with a customer service agent at the airport about having your bags accompany you on your new flight.
Check amenities: You need to check if you’re entitled to any amenities, for example, meal vouchers or a hotel.
On Your Device
- Change your flight, examine luggage information, and more by using the delay and cancellation options.
- If you have less than 24 hours before your flight, use Agent on Demand.
- For assistance, please contact one of United Airlines’ customer service centers.
At the Airport
- Use a kiosk at the check-in area or a customer service centers inside the terminal.
- For further information, speak with a gate agent or a customer care representative.
United Airlines Customer service
1 (800) 864-8331