Check Hawaiian Airlines Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City, Airport, or Island and Departure date to Track Hawaiian Airlines Flight Status.
How to check Hawaiian Airlines flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://flightstatus.hawaiianairlines.com/.
- Enter the Flight Number or Departure and Arrival City, Airport, or Island and Departure Date.
- Click Check Flight Status to check Hawaiian Airlines flight status.
Hawaiian Airlines is the largest operator of commercial flights to and from Hawaii. It is based in Honolulu and operates hubs at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport and Kahului Airport. It is the tenth-largest commercial airline in the U.S. and operates flights to Asia, American Samoa, Australia, French Polynesia, Hawaii, New Zealand, and the mainland U.S.
Passengers can check-in online 24 hours prior to the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Visit Hawaiian Airlines Check-In page.
- Enter the Confirmation Code or Ticket Number and the Guest’s Last Name.
- Click on ‘View My Trip’ to proceed.
Flight Delays and Cancellations
Hawaiian Airlines mentions that times shown in schedules are approximate and not guaranteed. For schedule irregularities or delays, the airline will either reroute passengers at no additional cost, endorse the unused ticket for rerouting, or refund according to its tariffs.
Passengers will be allowed to disembark after 3 hours of tarmac delay unless there are safety or security concerns. During extended delays, passengers will be provided food, water, and access to restrooms and medical facilities.
Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service
Help Center: http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/contact-us