Check Delta Air Lines Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track Delta Air Lines Flight Status in Real-time.
How to check Delta Air Lines flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.delta.com/flightstatus/.
- Enter the Flight Number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure Date.
- Click View Flight Status to check Delta Air Lines flight status.
Delta Air Lines is one of the major airlines of the United States and a legacy carrier. Boasting a rich aviation history, this Atlanta-based airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates such as Delta Connection, operates over 5,400 flights daily, serving 325 destinations across 52 countries on six continents. As a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance, Delta’s vast network is reinforced by a global partnership that promotes seamless travel experiences for passengers. The airline has a workforce of 90,000 employees as of December 2021.
With nine operational hubs, Atlanta is Delta’s largest in terms of total passengers and number of departures. The airline ranks second among the world’s largest airlines in terms of passengers carried, passenger-miles flown, and fleet size and ranks first in terms of revenue among commercially owned airline companies. Its status as the 113th-ranked company on the Fortune 500 attests to its financial strength and market dominance.
How To Check In
- Visit Delta Air Lines Check In page.
- Find Your Trip By: Confirmation Number, Credit Card Number, Ticket Number, or SkyMiles Number, and enter the number.
- Select the “From Airport” option and enter a Departure city.
- Click Search to proceed with the check-in process.
Delayed or Cancelled Flights
If your flight experiences a delay exceeding 30 minutes or is canceled entirely, you may easily rebook a new flight that accommodates your itinerary. By rebooking your flight, you can access to the same flight options available to the Delta Air Lines agents, and your luggage will be rerouted to correspond with your chosen flight. You may rebook as often as necessary until you embark on your journey.
Consider rebooking under the following circumstances:
- Your flight is delayed for a duration surpassing 30 minutes.
- Your flight was canceled and issued by Delta, a joint venture partner, SkyTeam, or a codeshare partner.
- Your Delta flight was canceled and ticketed by an alternate carrier with whom Delta maintains an agreement.
Delta Air Lines Customer Service