Check American Airlines Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track American Airlines Flight Status in Real-time.
How to check American Airlines flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.aa.com/travelInformation/flights/status.
- Enter the Flight Number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure Date.
- Click Search to check American Airlines flight status.
American Airlines is a leading U.S.-based airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It is the largest airline globally in terms of fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and revenue passenger mile. With an extensive network of nearly 6,800 daily flights to nearly 350 destinations in over 50 countries, American Airlines offers both international and domestic service.
American Airlines operates from ten terminals, primarily using Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), and serves over 200 million passengers annually. With a dedicated workforce of around 123,400 employees, the airline maintains a strong presence in the aviation industry.
American Airlines check-in procedure has changed to be more efficient and simple for travelers. Check-in begins 24 hours before departure.Follow a few basic steps if you want to check in online.
- Visit American Airlines Check-in page.
- Locate the field labeled “Passenger Last Name” and enter the last name associated with the booking.
- Enter either the “Record Locator” or “Ticker Number” in the next field.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the “Find your Trip” button to initiate the search for the Check-in details.
Specific check-in choices and processes may differ depending on the airport, aircraft type (local or international), and passenger eligibility. It’s best to check the American Airlines website or call customer care for the most up-to-date information on the check-in process for your specific trip.
Delayed or canceled flights
In case the flight is cancelled or delayed, American Airlines will rebook you on the next available flight. When you check in for your new flights, they will automatically reroute your luggage.
Here are a few alternatives for selecting a new flight.
Through the American App
After logging in, you may view travel modifications or select an alternative flight:
- Review your trip by clicking the banner on the main screen.
- If necessary, select a new flight.
- Check in to obtain your new boarding pass.
Set up push notifications to get flight status updates and boarding reminders.
Your updated flight will be displayed in “Your Trips” if your flight has changed. You can either accept what American Airlines chose for you or choose a different flight.
Through an Airport Kiosk
To view your updated travel data, scan your boarding card or enter your record location. You may also change your flight and print new boarding tickets from there.
American Airlines Customer service
1 (800) 433-7300