Check Allegiant Air Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track Allegiant Air Flight Status in real-time.
How to check Allegiant Air flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.allegiantair.com/flight-status.
- Enter the Flight number or Departure and Arrival Airport and Departure date.
- Click Check Status to check Allegiant Air flight status.
Allegiant Air is an ultra low-cost carrier, founded in January 1997 and headquartered in Summerlin, Nevada. Ranking as the fourteenth-largest commercial airline in North America, it is a publicly traded Allegiant Travel Company subsidiary. The airline specializes in providing non-stop service from regional cities to major destinations in the U.S., including Las Vegas, Phoenix, and various popular spots in Florida.
Passengers can check in online starting 24 hours before and up to 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure.
- Visit Allegiant Air Check-In page.
- Enter the passenger’s first name, last name, and confirmation code.
- Click on ‘Find Itinerary’ to proceed.
Your Confirmation # and Ticket # is located on the email receipt of purchase.
Flight Delays and Cancellations
Flight delays with Allegiant may occur for various reasons, such as weather conditions along the flight path at the destination, or due to the specific aircraft type. The airline does not book alternative flights for passengers on other airlines in case of cancellations or rescheduling. If your flight is either canceled or rescheduled to another day, you have three options:
- Accept the rescheduled flight.
- Book another Allegiant flight on different dates without a fare difference or change fee.
- Cancel the remaining part of your ticket for a refund of all unflown segments.
Log in to your myAllegiant account and go to ‘Manage Travel’ section to manage these options. However, some reservations, like those including a rental car or hotel package, may require contacting Customer Care.
In the event of inclement weather, Allegiant considers advisories from various weather services but usually makes final decisions on rescheduling or canceling closer to the departure time.
In the event that your flight is rescheduled and you do not change your itinerary, Allegiant will automatically cancel your itinerary in 72 hours and issue a credit voucher for the full value you paid, which can be used for future travel or refunded by calling their customer care service.
Allegiant Air Customer Care
Telephone: (702) 505-8888
Help Center: https://www.allegiantair.com/contactus