Check Alaska Airlines Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track Alaska Airlines Flight Status in Real-time.
How to check Alaska Airlines flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.alaskaair.com/flightstatus.
- Enter the Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date.
- Click Continue to check Alaska Airlines flight status.
Alaska Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, within the Seattle metropolitan area. Ranking as the fifth largest airline in North America based on scheduled passenger volume, Alaska Airlines collaborates with its regional partners, Horizon Air and SkyWest Airlines, to primarily connect cities along the United States’ West Coast to over one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
Operating from five hubs, the airline’s primary hub is located at Seattle–Tacoma International Airport. As a member of Oneworld, the world’s third-largest airline alliance, Alaska Airlines maintains a strong presence in the industry. As of 2020, the airline employs a workforce of over 16,000 individuals and has consistently received high praise for customer satisfaction.
Eligible passengers can check in online and print boarding pass 1 to 24 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Visit the Alaska Airlines Check-in page.
- Select your departure city.
- Enter your reservation details (Confirmation code, E-ticket number, or Mileage plan number).
- Click “Continue” to proceed to check in.
Delayed or canceled flights
Within airlines control:
- If the flight is delayed by one hour or more, the airlines will assist you in making a phone call upon request to update your status at the destination.
- If your flight is delayed by three hours or more, or cancelled, a reasonable meal will be offered at the airport to each ticketed guests.
- Due to flight cancellation or delay, if you require to stay overnight at the airport which is located 100 miles or more away from your home, you will be provided with complimentary hotel accommodation if it is available in the area where the delay or cancellation has occurred. A hotel voucher or reimbursement will be provided along with round-trip transportation to and from the hotel to airport.
- If you must wait three hours or more for your new flight and you do not wish to continue the journey, you will be provided with a discount code of $50* USD (excluding taxes) for your future Alaska Airlines flight or at-least 2,000* Mileage Plan™ miles.
Safety is a top priority, which may cause flight delays, cancellations, or diversions. Including traveler contact information (cell phone, email) in reservations allows for real-time updates on departure/arrival time changes. Moreover, signing up for Flight Alerts on the airline’s website is recommended to stay informed.
It is recommended to book all travel on the same ticket, especially when multiple airlines are involved, as it allows for easier rebooking in case of delays or cancellations of Alaska Airlines flights.
If holding separate tickets for another airline, the airline will assist in contacting the carrier for onward travel arrangements. However, any changes in routing or cost are controlled by the next carrier.
Flight Rescheduling and Refunds:
In the event of a flight delay or cancellation, passengers can reschedule their flight for an alternate day or request a refund. Service fees associated with the fare will be waived in such cases.
Alaska Airlines Customer Service
Phone number: 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR)
Help Center: www.alaskaair.com/content/about-us/help-contact