Check Jet2 Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track Jet2 Flight Status in Real-time.
How to check Jet2 flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.jet2.com/en/latest-travel-information.
- Enter the Flight Number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport.
- Click Go to check Jet2 flight status.
Jet2.com is the UK’s third-largest airline. With a base in 11 UK airports, it services over 65 destinations, including places in Europe, the Mediterranean, and the Canary Islands. From its inaugural flight in 2003, it is set to operate 119 planes by Summer 2023. Jet2.com emphasizes combining affordability with premium service.
Eligible passengers can check in starting 28 days up to six hours before the scheduled departure.
- Visit Jet2.com Manage My Booking.
- Enter Booking reference, Booking contact surname, and Outbound departure date.
- Click Log In to proceed.
Flight delay and cancellation
If the arrival time of your flight was delayed by more than three hours, or if the flight was canceled with less than 14 days’ notice, you may be entitled to compensation. The amount of compensation depends on the length of your flight:
- Up to 1,500 km: €250 / £220
- Between 1500 km and 3500 km: €400 / £350
- More than 3500 km: €600 / £520
- Flight Refund:
The easiest way to claim is by completing their online form. After they receive your claim, their dedicated team will carefully review it and assess why your flight was delayed or canceled.
Jet2 Customer Service:
+44 (0) 203 059 8336