Check Air New Zealand Flight Status by Flight number or Departure and Arrival City or Airport and Departure date to Track Air New Zealand Flight Status.
How to check Air New Zealand flight status?
- Open a browser and type https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/flight-status.
- Enter the Flight number.
- Click Search to check Air New Zealand flight status.
Air New Zealand Limited is the flag carrier of New Zealand, headquartered in Auckland. The airline offers scheduled flights to 20 domestic and 30 international destinations, mainly within the Pacific Rim. While the airline primarily focuses on Australasia and the South Pacific, it also operates long-haul services to eastern Asia and North America. Air New Zealand’s fleet includes Airbus A320, Airbus A320neo family, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 jets, alongside regional ATR 72 and Bombardier Q300 turboprop aircraft.
Passengers can check-in online and print boarding pass from 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Visit Air New Zealand Online Check-in page.
- Enter your Booking reference and Family name.
- Select “Continue” to begin the check-in process.
Flight delays or cancellations
Provisions for Overnight Delays (due to reasons within the airline’s control)
- If you’ve already started your journey:
- Overnight accommodation and meals.
- Transport between the airport and the accommodation.
- A phone call to inform relatives/friends or the airline will contact on your behalf.
- If you haven’t started your journey:
- Connections with other flights will be re-booked with minimal disruptions.
- Updates on rescheduled travel plans will be provided.
Compensation and Alternatives for Disruptions
- For disruptions within Air New Zealand’s control:
- Options to hold your ticket in credit or refund your unused ticket as per the Conditions of Carriage.
- For disruptions outside Air New Zealand’s control (e.g., weather, pandemics):
- For non-refundable fares: Fare value will be held in credit for up to 12 months. Consult your travel insurance for potential coverages.
Air New Zealand Customer Support:
- New Zealand: 0800 737 000
- Overseas: +64 (0)9 357 3000